JOB ADVT: Librarian Asst,UTech, Ja February 6, 2017Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES, Uncategorized.
Tags: Jobs at UTech Jamaica, University of Technology Jamaica, UTech Jamaica
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, JAMAICA
“EXCELLENCE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE”
CALVIN MCKAIN LIBRARY
Vacancy – Librarian Assistant
LEVEL 6B (Permanent)
The Librarian Assistant is required to perform moderately complex processing of library materials and provide service to library clients through the application of set procedures, standards and practices and with the aid of appropriate electronic equipment. Functions include preliminary cataloguing, storing, preserving and retrieving library documents/materials.
Qualifications & Experience
- First degree in Library and Information Studies or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge of library services, procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of the Library Information Management software.
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
- At least two (2) years working experience in a related position.
Interested applicants seeking a career opportunity who meet the specified requirements are invited to submit applications for consideration to email@example.com by February 17, 2017 or to:
Senior Director (Acting) – Human Resources & Administration
University of Technology, Jamaica
237 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6, Jamaica. W.I.
Tel: (876) 927-1680-8, ext 2473