JOB ADVT: Associate Financial Officer, Singapore February 6, 2017Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: University of Technology Jamaica, UTech Jamaica, World Bank Careers
The International Finance Corporation is hiring an Associate Financial Officer, Singapore
Closing date for vacancies: March 1st
The Treasury Client Solutions Department provides IFC’s clients with innovative forms of local currency financing with a focus on the development of domestic debt markets to help increase the capacity for long-term local currency investment. The group has global responsibility for derivative transactions (cross currency swaps, interest rate swaps, currency forwards, and Eurodollar futures), structured products (securitizations, covered bonds, credit guarantees, risk participations, structured debt funds and similar structures), and debt capital markets including IFC’s own local currency bond issuances.
IFC is conducting a search for an Associate Financial Officer to join the Treasury Client Solutions Department in Singapore.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- At least 5 years finance experience, preferably in fixed income (including derivatives) and/or structured finance (securitizations, credit guarantees, risk participations, structured debt funds and similar structures), within an investment bank, rating agency, or other capital-markets related entity;
- Strong quantitative background, solid theoretical or practical knowledge of FX and Fixed Income markets, and/or structured finance, and enthusiasm for the development of domestic capital markets;
- Ability to multi-task and to pay attention to detail under tight deadlines and strong oral and written communication skills;
- Sound business judgment and strong negotiation skills, and good track record in transaction execution in an investment environment;
- Experience in emerging markets and/or familiarity with IFC’s investment process would be a plus; Focus on South and/or East Asian markets is an advantage
To apply, please find the vacancy here:
The World Bank group values diversity and encourages all qualified individuals, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. Specifically, women, persons with disabilities, Caribbean nationals, and Sub-Saharan Africans are encouraged to apply.
The World Bank Group offers a total reward package that includes competitive salary, retirement plan, life insurance, medical benefits, paid leave, mobility support, accidental death protection, and financial assistance.
Diversity Talent Desk, Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise
|World Bank Careers: http://linkd.in/1x7FTCa|
NOTE: The University of Technology, Jamaica (UTech, Ja) shares career and other opportunities on this blog, sourced from non-UTech, Ja entities and organizations, based locally and overseas. This is done as an information service to its alumni community and other users. UTech, Ja is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage, personal or otherwise from the use of said information or any inappropriate use thereof. UTech, Ja does not guarantee that your participation in any of the activities referenced will be a good and safe decision for you. It is expected and understood that users of the blog will do their own research and proper due diligence, to determine what is a profitable and safe opportunity, before committing to any action.The use of the information is at your own risk.
Alumni Relations Office
University of Technology, Jamaica