Job Advt: JACE Management Consultants Limited – Sales Personel November 17, 2016Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: JACE, Job, Job Vacancy, Sales Personel, Sales Position, UTech Jamaica
The successful candidate will play an integral part in developing the commercial activities for lubricants and specialty fluids within the market.
The successful candidate must be hard-working, willing to use his/her initiative, a highly motivated team-player, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with diverse clientele and staff. The incumbent must also be a quick-thinker who is goal and solution oriented.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting new customers and increasing sales volumes.
- Managing customer queries including lubricant analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets and strategy for lubricant sales.
- Conduct market surveys of lubricants and ensure market information update.
- Perform site visits and prepare profitability account for each customer; analysis of monthly statistics.
- Implements and monitors training program to retailers, service representatives, administrators and others, to increase sales and improve customer service standards / satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with HSSE corporate standards and procedures.
- Ensure proper record keeping at all sites.
- To manage credit sales and implement measures to control potential credit risk.
- Coordinate deliveries as necessary.
- Following up on invoicing, payments and collections if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing with 3-5 years direct sales experience.
- Level-headed and resilient, highly responsive to issues, with the energy and commercial mind-set to achieve demanding objectives.
- Effective communication skills and time management skills.
- A confident negotiator and communicator with excellent conceptual skills and the ability to interact credibly and comfortably at all levels.
- Excellent team management skills with a positive work ethic and attitude.
- Able to work with teams with different profiles and aptitudes.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite especially Excel.
- Must own a reliable motor vehicle.
Interested applicants seeking a career opportunity who meet the specified requirements are invited to submit applications for consideration to:
NOTE: The University of Technology, Jamaica (UTech, Ja) shares career and other opportunities on this blog, sourced from non-UTech, Ja entities and organizations, based locally and overseas. This is done as an information service to its alumni community and other users. UTech, Ja is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage, personal or otherwise from the use of said information or any inappropriate use thereof. UTech, Ja does not guarantee that your participation in any of the activities referenced will be a good and safe decision for you. It is expected and understood that users of the blog will do their own research and proper due diligence, to determine what is a profitable and safe opportunity, before committing to any action.The use of the information is at your own risk.
Alumni Relations Office
University of Technology, Jamaica