JOB ADVT: Payroll Officer April 12, 2016Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: CAST-UTech Alumni, Payroll Officer Job, Payroll Officer Position, University of Technology Jamaica, UTech Alumni
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of non-executive and executive payroll services to clients.
- Preparation and payment of statutory remittances to the Inland Revenue department on a timely basis on behalf of clients.
- Ensure that all payroll data is backed up on appropriate media.
- Ensure that all payroll information is appropriately filed in each client’s file.
- Prepare, print and file annual returns on behalf of clients.
- Assist with the preparation of wire transfers for clients on a timely basis.
- Performance of bank lodgment and non-statutory payment services for clients
Submit Your Resume & Cover Letter Application to:
Human Resources Management
c/o Ms. C. Chin
by Friday, April 15, 2016
NOTE: The University of Technology, Jamaica (UTech, Ja) shares career and other opportunities on this blog, sourced from non-UTech, Ja entities and organizations, based locally and overseas. This is done as an information service to its alumni community and other users. UTech, Ja is not liable for any loss or damage, personal or otherwise from the use of said information. UTech, Ja does not guarantee that your participation in any of the activities referenced will be a good and safe decision for you. It is understood that users of the blog will do their own research and proper due diligence, to determine what is a profitable and safe opportunity, before committing to any action.
Alumni Relations Office
University of Technology, Jamaica