JOB ADVT: Admin Assistant (Entry-Level) March 4, 2015Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: Admin Assistant Job, CAST-UTech Alumni, Damien Harris, Ronald Stephenson, Unique Media Design Ltd, University of Technology Jamaica, UTech Students, Virtual Mall Jamaica
An excellent job opportunity for an entry-level Administrative Assistant professional is being offered by Unique Media Design Limited, a dynamic web development and graphic company, based in Kingston Jamaica.
- Organize and maintain schedule of CEO
- Answer telephones and customer queries online and in-person
- Manage the office
- Draft and circulate letters, emails and promotional literature
- Manage social media updates
- Maintain clients’ website accounts
- Make sales calls to generate new business from current and new clients
- Minimum of 5 CSEC / CXC including passes in math and English (Recent University Graduates welcome)
- Passes in IT preferred or proficiency with Information and Communication Technology
- Proficiency in use of the internet and major social media platforms
- Basic graphic design skills will be a plus
- Strong command of the English language (oral & written)
- Pleasant personality, comfortable with meeting and engaging people
- Knowledgeable of telephone sales
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and targets
- Competitive and performance orientation
Friday, March 13th, 2015
We apologize, but only candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted.
Alumni Relations Office
University of Technology, Jamaica