JOB ADVT: Receptionist, UTech January 22, 2015Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: CAST-UTech Alumni, Receptionist Job, University of Technology Jamaica, UTech Alumni
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, JAMAICA
“EXCELLENCE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE”
Joan Duncan School of Entrepreneurship, Ethics & Leadership
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Joan Duncan School of Entrepreneurship, Ethics & Leadership in the College of Business & Management for the following post:
Receptionist – Level 3A
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors and to assist with providing general information or direction. He/she ensures that all visitors to the office are given excellent customer service in accordance with the University’s customer service charter.
The preferred applicant will possess the following
- Five (5) CXC/GCE subjects including English Language and a numerical subject.
- At least one (1) year experience in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of office etiquette and communication protocols.
- Knowledge of office administration, record keeping and microsoft office suite.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult people, situations and frequent interruptions.
Interested applicants seeking a career opportunity who meet the specified requirements are invited to submit applications for consideration to email@example.com by Friday, January 30, 2015 or to:
Vice President – Human Resources & Administration
University of Technology, Jamaica
237 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6.
Tel: (876) 927-1680-8, ext 2070