JOB ADVT: Scholarship Assistant, UTech September 2, 2014Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: CAST-UTech Alumni, Jobs at UTech, Scholarship Assistant, University of Technology Jamaica, UTech Alumni
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, JAMAICA
“EXCELLENCE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE”
Department of Student Financing (Finance & Business Services Division)
The mission of the Department of Student Financing within the Finance & Business Services Division is to positively impact the lives of students through the provision of innovative student financial support services, maintaining the highest standard of service, integrity and professionalism. If you would like to become a member of this service-driven centre of excellence, then you may apply for the following post.
The Scholarship Assistant is responsible for providing support to the University’s Scholarship Programmes in areas of interview and academic management administration, Data Management and Accounting administration.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Working knowledge of donor recognition and fund raising events.
- Working knowledge of Jamaican educational systems and credentials.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of customer service techniques, practices and principles.
- Knowledge of Integrated Student Administration System.
- Knowledge of UTech’s financial policies and procedures.
- Good attention to details and organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Good communication skills,, both orally and in writing.
- At least two (2) years experience in a fund raising and donor relations or similar environment.
Interested applicants seeking a career opportunity who meet the specified requirements are invited to submit applications for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 5, 2014 or to:
Vice President – Human Resources & Administration
University of Technology, Jamaica
237 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6.
Tel: (876) 927-1680-8, ext 2813/2070