JOB ADVT: Driver, UTech June 12, 2014Posted by utechalumni in JOB VACANCIES.
Tags: CAST-UTech Alumni, Driver Job, Jobs at UTech, University of Technology Jamaica
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, JAMAICA
“EXCELLENCE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE”
Office of Customer Service Advocate (Office Services Unit)
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Office Services Unit for the following post:
The Driver is responsible for transporting students, staff and visitors to and from the University campuses and various destinations around the island. The incumbent is also responsible for delivering documents and articles to and from the University as required.
The preferred applicant will possess
- At least three (3) CXC/CSEC subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- A general driver’s licence with minimum laden weight of 4000 kgs to drive motor cars and trucks to include PPV or Open General
- At least one (1) year experience as a commercial driver
- Good knowledge of the island’s road code and traffic regulations
- Good knowledge of motor vehicle maintenance and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Interested applicants seeking a career opportunity who meet the specified requirements are invited to submit applications for consideration email@example.com by Friday, June 20, 2014 or to:
Vice President – Human Resources & Administration
University of Technology, Jamaica
237 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6.
Tel: (876) 927-1680-8, ext 2813/2070